The Army Crawl

Thursday, May 29, 2008

AJ is now getting around by doing the army crawl. He pulls himself all over using his upper body. I can't believe how efficient this mode of transportation has become for him in just a matter of days. I turn my head for a few seconds and when I turn back, I have to look around the room to find him. I guess this means that we have to step up the baby proofing throughout the house. We really didn't ever have to do much of that with Michael because he was never one to get into things that he wasn't supposed to. I have a feeling that AJ will be quite the opposite and will constantly be keeping us on our toes. I just hope that Frank and I can manage to stay one step ahead of him...at least some of the time! Attached is a picture of our mischievous one moving all about. As you can see, he has taken quite a liking to Michael's cars (much to Michael's dismay!)

0 comments: