Time Out

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Michael never ceases to amaze me. This afternoon he was playing with AJ and got a bit rough and tapped AJ lightly on the head with a toy. I think that he did this to get my attention because I was busy cleaning up after lunch. I went over to him , told him that we don't do this and proceeded to take the toy away from him. I then went back to the sink to finish the dishes. About two minutes later, I turned around to check on the boys and found Michael sitting as still and quiet as a statue in the corner of the sunroom facing the wall. He put himself in time out! Can you believe it? He continued to sit there for another minute and then got up and went to play. He is such an easy-going, obedient child.

Although, I should warn you...you never get two of these! I can tell you now...AJ is a spunky one already! :-)

0 comments: