Thirteen Years!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I can't believe that Frank and I have been married for 13 years now! The time has gone by so fast. We've lived in many different locations (seven to be exact!), made incredible friends along the way, experienced some of the most amazing times and most important of all had two sons together.
















I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He is truly an amazing, Godly man. He is my rock and has always been there for me. We've had some of the most challenging experiences I could ever imagine in the last four years and he has supported me and the boys through every one of them. He is the best father ever and we are all three blessed to have him in our lives.

I love you!


1 comments:

Jenster said...

I'd say you're both equally blessed. In a bajillion ways!

Happy Anniversary!!