Tacos, Tacos and More Tacos

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boy do I miss my tacos! Oddly enough, Montana has GREAT Mexican food. They have wonderful sit-down and fast food restaurants. It took us years before we found a good Mexican restaurant in Pennsylvania - Los Aztecas. Luckily, it's only about 10 minutes from our house. Every time we go back to Montana, I make sure to get my fill of tacos. This visit was no exception. I ate tacos at least once a day, sometimes twice a day. This is no exaggeration. I was loving my tacos!

Michael had never tried a taco until this vacation. I didn't think he'd like them, but figured we should have him try one since we were frequenting those restaurants so much. He ended up loving them. (I guess there is a little bit of me in him!) Forget McDonald's - he only wanted to go get tacos every time we went out to eat. I was right there with him. My family got a little tired of tacos EVERY day, but who can deny Michael?

When we got home after vacation, I brought the boys to Chic-Fil-A for lunch (my favorite fast food here) and asked Michael what he'd like. He looked up at me and said "Tacos!" I tried to explain to him that we can only get those good tacos in Montana, so he thought for a minute and smiled up at me and said, "Go see Papa and Grandma and get tacos!" If only we could.










Papa helping Michael with his first taco.












He became an expert dipper and loved his chips and salsa!













He also tried fried ice cream for the first time and gave it a thumbs up!

1 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Guess what you have me craving now! And fried ice cream is my absolute FAVE!

Steph