Papa's Trucks

Sunday, August 31, 2008

On the first visit out to my dad's house, he showed Michael some of his old childhood trucks. Michael immediately fell in love with them and couldn't wait for Papa to take them down from the shelf so that he could play with them. He had so much fun. I hadn't seen those trucks in years and I had forgotten how beautifully they were made. My dad had always taken excellent care of them when he was young and I can't believe the perfect condition considering that they are over 50 years old!























AJ could see how much fun Michael and Papa were having playing with the trucks, so he had to join in! He's a big boy now!








What a sweet sight - Papa and his grandsons!






1 comments:

Jenster said...

Michael must have been in heaven!! I know how he looooooves cars and trucks.

Great pictures. :o)