About Me

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am a wife to an awesome husband and a stay at home mom of two amazing boys. I am originally from a small town in Montana and met Frank while rediscovering my faith and looking for a new church to call home.

Shortly after we were married we moved to the Northeast and have been living on this side of the country for 10 years now. Life on the East coast was a big change but after finding Christ's Church of the Valley and connecting with some great people, we felt right at home.

My life now revolves around my three boys (my two sons and Frank), volunteering in our children's ministry at church, hosting a small group in our home, and spending time with my friends. When I do have free time I enjoy reading, watching TV with my hubby, scrapbooking, baking, and going out to eat with my friends.

This blog will keep you up to date on the latest adventures of Shelli and the boys!

0 comments: